54th ICFG Plenary Web-Meeting
The 54th Plenary Meeting of the International Cold Forging Group (ICFG) will be held online from September 13th to 15th, 2021. This year’s Plenary Meeting will be hosted by Prof. Wang from Gifu University, Japan. The organizing committee is as follows:
- Host: Prof. Zhigang Wang (Gifu University)
- Vice Host:
- Prof. Kazuhiko Kitamura (Nagoya Institute of Technology)
- Prof. Masaaki Otsu (Fukui University)
- Secretary: Dr. Tomoyuki Hakoyama (Gifu University)
The organizing committee will prepare video conferences (Cisco Webex Meetings) according to the following schedule:
- Monday 13th September 2021: Subgroup Meeting
- Tuesday 14th September 2021: Plenary Meeting, Joint Session
- Wednesday 15th September 2021: Keynote talks
Furthermore, there will be virtual plant tours, accessible at any time during conference days.
Please find the detailed conference program on http://icfg2021.org/
- 6th May 2021: Registration opening on http://icfg2021.org/
- 31st August 2021: Registration deadline
Conference fees (for registration before 31st August 2021):
- Members: 10,000 JPY (approx. 92 USD)
- Guests: 15,000 JPY (approx. 138 USD)
If you wish payment by bank transfer, an invoice can be issued.
In this case, please send an e-mail to the secretary of ICFG 2021: email@example.com
We are looking forward to having a fruitful Plenary Meeting 2021 together with our members as well as new guests!
Karl C. Groetzinger